Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

My flesh and blood.

So I'm not sure what your typical family looks like, but I'll give you a glimpse of mine because let's face it...pretty much everything in my life good or bad is because of these goons. And if I do say so myself, we are KINDA a big deal (see that's funny because we actually arn't...at all). SO:

--Dan- Actually a superhero..ok well he basically is. Just your everyday hard working dad... just 4 inches shorter than you would imagine (he makes up for it with his killer banana pancakes and love for Christ)

--Jackie- The overdramatic yet spunky mother you wish you had (her cooking is so good it would make Paula Dean say bad words...oh wait.) She is also kinda a MILF, which provides steady competition for her daughters (jokes..kinda).

--Brett- Oldest therefore he is clearly the favorite although the parents would debate me for hours on that. Don't believe me? This is a classic morning:
"Brett we made you scrambled eggs, an omelet, bacon, toast with butter, toast without butter, every flavor of cereal every created and coffee brewed from 15 different countries."
"Brianna, Kaitlyn...here is half a pop-tart to split."

[OK OK....maybe it's not exactly like that...We each get an entire pop-tart.]

--Kaitlyn-Ah the middle child. Probably one of the weirdest people I have ever met which explains why we are pretty much best of friends. Seriously though there are few people I know who can handle my concerning sense of humor, let alone respond in a way that makes me look tame. After having a conversation with the both of us is when you would say "GOSH YALL ARE SO RELATED." But really...we shouldn't be allowed in public together.

--Bailey- No way could I leave out the pup of the fam. She often responds to the not so normal names we call her such as "sweet baby muffin breath" or "SLUT!" (kidding!) She is shedding an ungodly amount of hair that is the cause for my mother losing her sanity... but she can't help it! She is losing her winter coat sheesh!

Then I guess I should be addressed. Not much needs to be said except the important things...Pranking people gives me an unhealthy amount of joy (stories to come), I will back hand you so hard if you hate on my friends and family, and the joy of the Lord is what gives me hope each and every day.

Sooo combine all of us and BAM...you have one big, weird yet flipping sweet family that I will (most the time) proudly claim as my flesh and blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment